Banking as a Service: Digital banking strategies & prospects 2022
- Regional Readiness for BaaS
- Market Trends Driving BaaS
- Leading BaaS Players: Comparative Analysis & Vendor Snapshot
- Strategic Recommendations for BaaS Vendors & Banks
- Market Sizing & Forecasts for BaaS Revenues
This report analyses the global Banking as a Service market ecosystem and presents a summary of market trends, disruption, recent developments and the state of affairs in different geographies around the world.
The report reviews the market segmentation of BaaS, based on API- and cloud-based BaaS stack offerings. In addition, the report evaluates the major opportunities presented to key stakeholders.
This 40-page concise report provides forecasts for BaaS revenues for vendors, in terms of the API- and cloud-based BaaS market.
Readers will receive the following insights:
- How BaaS differs from traditional banking and open banking, as well as the associated benefits and challenges.
- The impact of BaaS on the banking sector.
- Key market trends and other forces driving the increasing adoption of BaaS, including the rise of embedded finance, integrated banking, investment levels and others.
- Regional market assessment, including readiness analysis, key regional trends and outlook for BaaS implementation and adoption.
- Comparison of leading BaaS providers, with analysis across 8 criteria, establishing developing capabilities versus exceptional performances.
- Key focus areas of banks, non-banks and BaaS providers, alongside strategic recommendations for banks and BaaS vendors.
access our full range of data-led insights for this topic
Readers will get access to Fintech Data Hub 2021, at a global and regional level for the following:
- Banking users
- Digital banking adoption
- BaaS adoption
- BaaS revenues, API- and cloud-based markets
Clients with access to our Data Hub will receive full metrics including forecasts across all global regions. Members will be able to access the research directly.
For more information on this research, access models or wider membership, please contact email@example.com