BUY NOW PAY LATER & epos finance STRATEGIES & FORECASTS
- ePOS Finance business model analysis:
- BNPL, ePOS Credit and traditional lending
- Ecosystem drivers and COVID-19 impact.
- Key player analysis and strategic positioning for:
- BNPL specialist, fintech, card network and issuer.
- Opportunities and recommendations for issuers and card networks.
- Regional opportunities: market position, players and readiness for BNPL and ePOS Finance.
- ePOS Credit and BNPL market size and forecast.
This new research from Kaleido provides an analysis of the burgeoning ePOS Finance market, which is being heavily driven by innovative solutions such as Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) and new frameworks to deliver credit offerings to consumers pre-, during and post-sale.
This 41-page report provides an in-depth analysis of the prevailing trends across regional markets, how varying business models and players strategies are being applied to the market alongside insights into how regional markets are set to embrace ePOS Finance solutions. It provides forecasts for ePOS Credit transaction value in addition to BNPL transaction value across 7 global regions.
Readers will receive the following insights:
- Analysis of key player solutions across BNPL specialists, issuers, card networks and fintechs.
- Key market and regional growth predictions and analysis for ePOS Credit and BNPL spend.
- Issuer and card network strategic opportunity and recommendations for market positioning.
- Key drivers behind BNPL and ePOS Credit growth across regional markets.
- Understand the differences and growth trajectory between ePOS Finance solutions, including BNPL, ePOS Credit and lending brokerage.
access our full range of data-led insights for this topic
Readers will get access to our ePOS Finance Data Hub 2021, at a global and regional level for the following:
- Total ePOS Finance Spend
- ePOS Finance Spend according to volume, value and average transaction size
- Total BNPL Spend
- BNPL Spend according to volume, value and average transaction size
- Volume, value and average transaction value market splits according to domestic and cross-border transactions
Clients with access to our Data Hub will receive full metrics including forecasts across 80+ country markets. Members will be able to access the research directly.
For more information on this research, access models or wider membership, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
|Argentina||Ecuador||Japan||Oman||Syrian Arab Republic|
|Australia||Egypt, Arab Rep.||Jordan||Pakistan||Taiwan, China|
|Belgium||Hong Kong SAR, China||Lebanon||Portugal||Turkey|
|Canada||India||Malaysia||Russian Federation||United Arab Emirates|
|Chile||Indonesia||Malta||Saudi Arabia||United Kingdom|
|China||Iran, Islamic Rep.||Mexico||Singapore||United States|
|Denmark||Israel||New Zealand||Sri Lanka||Zimbabwe|
|North America||Latin America||Europe & Central Asia||East Asia & Pacific|
|South Asia||Middle East & North Africa||Sub-Saharan Africa||Global|
Purchase this report online today
Free for Kaleido clients
2016 – 2020
2021 – 2025