DIGITAL BANKING & PAYMENTS FRAUD: OUTLOOK & FORECASTS 2022
- Analysis of B2C eCommerce, B2B eCommerce & Digital Banking Fraud
- Post-COVID 19 fraud landscape analysis
- Fraud prevention strategy insight
- Market sizing for fraud losses across eCommerce and Banking sectors
- Market sizing for fraud prevention spend across B2C & B2B eCommerce
- Leading fraud management vendor analysis
This report analyses digital payments fraud ecosystem and presents a summary of market trends, disruption, recent developments and the state of affairs in different geographies around the world..
The report reviews the market segmentation of fraud across B2C eCommerce, B2B eCommerce and Digital Banking In addition, the report evaluates the major opportunities presented to key stakeholders.
This 38-page concise report provides forecasts for fraud losses across eCommerce and Banking sectors, in addition to an evaluation of fraud prevention spend for B2B eCommerce and B2B eCommerce.
Readers will receive the following insights:
- How fraud has evolved as a result of COVID-19, and the likely outlook for the coming years.
- Analysis of ongoing fraud trends and market challenges.
- The impact of regulation on digital payments fraud.
- Analysis of leading fraud prevention organisations across digital banking and payments.
- Market size evaluation for fraud losses and fraud prevention spend across eCommerce and Banking sectors.
Readers will get access to Fintech Data Hub 2022, at a global and regional level for the following:
- Fraudulent transaction volume
- Fraudulent transaction value
- Losses split by CNP, Wallets and Other payment types
- Splits for Desktop eCommerce & mCommerce, B2B eCommerce and Banking
- Fraud spend across B2C & B2B eCommerce
Clients with access to our Data Hub will receive full metrics including forecasts across 80+ country markets. Members will be able to access the research directly.
For more information on accessing this research, or having membership access, please contact [email protected]
access our full range of data-led insights for this topic
Readers will get access to Fintech Data Hub 2021, at a global and regional level for the following:
- Banking users
- Digital banking adoption
- BaaS adoption
- BaaS revenues, API- and cloud-based markets
Clients with access to our Data Hub will receive full metrics including forecasts across all global regions. Members will be able to access the research directly.
For more information on this research, access models or wider membership, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org