eCommerce Payments: Data Hub 2022
- COVID-19 IMPACT & RECOVERY PREDICTIONS
- B2C & B2B ECOMMERCE MARKET DATA
- PHYSICAL & DIGITAL GOODS & SERVICES PAYMENTS
- SUBSCRIPTION, CONVERSATIONAL, RETAIL, MARKETPLACE SPLITS
- PAYMENT CARD BRAND ECOMMERCE MARKET SHARE
- PAYMENT METHOD SPLITS
- HISTORICAL DATA & FORECASTS BY REGION & COUNTRY
Kaleido’s eCommerce Payments Data Hub H1 2022 is designed to help firms quantify the size of the digital commerce and payments market now and in the future.
The viewpoints delivered empower those looking at the complete ecommerce market, or specific areas of it, such as BNPL, conversational ecommerce, subscription services and many more.
By far the most robust data available on eCommerce payments, the Data Hub covers over 80 markets worldwide, allowing clients to help prioritise market entry and understand growth patterns around the world.
Key insights delivered:
- New eCommerce payments data for all metrics based on Kaleido’s ongoing industry surveys, interviews, briefings, and analysis.
- Data driven analysis providing adoption for the total eCommerce market, covering B2C Digital Commerce, B2C mCommerce, B2C Desktop eCommerce, BNPL and ePOS Financing.
- Splits for physical goods as well as digital goods and services.
- Splits for Domestic vs Cross-Border ecommerce payments.
- Payment Method analysis including Card, Cash on Delivery, Wallets, Bank Transfer, BNPL/POS Finance, Carrier Billing, Cryptopayments & Others.
- Market share for Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover, UnionPay, RuPay, JCB and other domestic card networks.
- Market data for Subscription eCommerce and IoT Payments.
- Conversational eCommerce market data for chatbot services and voice applications on smart speakers.
- Market splits for retail stores vs marketplaces.
access our full range of data-led insights for this topic
|Argentina||Ecuador||Japan||Oman||Syrian Arab Republic|
|Australia||Egypt, Arab Rep.||Jordan||Pakistan||Taiwan, China|
|Belgium||Hong Kong SAR, China||Lebanon||Portugal||Turkey|
|Canada||India||Malaysia||Russian Federation||United Arab Emirates|
|Chile||Indonesia||Malta||Saudi Arabia||United Kingdom|
|China||Iran, Islamic Rep.||Mexico||Singapore||United States|
|Denmark||Israel||New Zealand||Sri Lanka||Zimbabwe|
|North America||Latin America||Europe & Central Asia||East Asia & Pacific|
|South Asia||Middle East & North Africa||Sub-Saharan Africa||Global|