Ticketing Payments: Data Hub 2022
- COVID-19 IMPACT & RECOVERY PREDICTIONS
- INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL & DIGITAL SPEND
- TICKETING FOR MOBILITY SERVICES & MASS TRANSIT
- CONTACTLESS MASS TRANSIT TICKETING
- HISTORICAL DATA & FORECASTS BY REGION & COUNTRY
Kaleido’s Ticketing Payments Data Hub H1 2022 is designed to help firms quantify the size of the digital travel and ticketing payments market now and in the future.
The viewpoints delivered empower those looking at the complete travel ticketing market, or specific areas of it, such as mobility mass transit services or contactless ticketing.
By far the most robust data available on Ticketing Payments, the Data Hub covers over 60 markets worldwide, allowing clients to help prioritise market entry and understand growth patterns around the world.
Key deliverables include:
- New travel and ticketing data for all metrics based on Kaleido’s ongoing industry surveys, interviews, briefings, and analysis.
- Data driven analysis providing adoption for the digital travel spend, travellers, ticketing users, average spend, transaction volume and value.
- Splits for mobility services and contactless mass transit ticketing.
- Splits for contactless card and mobile mass transit ticketing.
- Market data for digital travel bookings including travel and accommodation via online travel agents and booking website
access our full range of data-led insights for this topic
|Argentina||Ecuador||Japan||Oman||Syrian Arab Republic|
|Australia||Egypt, Arab Rep.||Jordan||Pakistan||Taiwan, China|
|Belgium||Hong Kong SAR, China||Lebanon||Portugal||Turkey|
|Canada||India||Malaysia||Russian Federation||United Arab Emirates|
|Chile||Indonesia||Malta||Saudi Arabia||United Kingdom|
|China||Iran, Islamic Rep.||Mexico||Singapore||United States|
|Denmark||Israel||New Zealand||Sri Lanka||Zimbabwe|
|North America||Latin America||Europe & Central Asia||East Asia & Pacific|
|South Asia||Middle East & North Africa||Sub-Saharan Africa||Global|